I think the best part of being a woman is the sexual security that we have. I mean like even a straight woman could know that she’s not interested in women, but she can still sit on another girl’s lap and hold her hand and maybe even kiss her if they were that close. If two guys even make eye contact with each other they have to screech “NO HOMO” at the top of their lungs to make sure everybody knows that they are not gay.
New Impossibly Tiny Landscapes Painted on Food by Hasan Kale
Finished watching yesterday.
I need to practice my traditional skills… i’ve fallen behind on trad so much…
I’m so happy i’ll be out of this place in a month, internet connection drives me NUTS.
After 6 years of using this program I finally figured this out, so I decided to share the technique. IDK, it sure beats the “Use brush with no pen pressure to make a dot” type of thing.
The use of the vector layer comes with other nifty things like:
- No decrease in quality while transforming
- No 500px size limit
- Playing with line thickness and distortion
So, I hope this comes in handy to a few of you!
You can make a Hexagon by using the Line Tool instead and turning the canvas 4 times each click. I’m sure you can do other things, but I haven’t figured those out yet.
More useful thingalings!
NEW STRONG ENGLISH VOCALOID ‘RUBY” SHES SO FUCKING GOO)D OPUTS ALL THE REST TO SHAME
i honestly thought that this was a joke post like this had to be a joke and i hit play and i legit was like “that sax is supposed to be the voice isn’t it like that’s the joke, engloids sound like stuffy honk machines”
AND THEN THE MIRACLE GIRL GRACED MY EARS HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THE COHERENT CLEAR-VOICED ENGLOID MAKING ALL THE OTHERS WEAR DUNCE CAPS SHE’S THE QUEEN ENG I MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE TO START CARING ABOUT VOCALOID AGAIN JESUS CHRIST
No one complains when Shakespeare makes an all male cast to tell a story about brotherhood amongst men but Square Enix does the same thing and they’re sexist? Go play Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns if you need a game about an empowering woman.
Y’all are dumb and need to read some Shakespeare.
This, thank you.
1) Shakespeare penned his plays late 16th-early 17th century, Square Enix produces their games in the late 20th-early 21st centuries. Generally it’s common sense to not go “someone in a less socially evolved era did this, why can’t our videogames/movies/books today!?” Like. Pretty sure all of tumblr exists to explain to all of us why that is not the smartest of thinking.
2) Every preceding FF game has always been (relatively) good about cast diversity, it’s not unreasonable nor is it unprecedented to expect it out of FF15. Call me crazy but suddenly creating an all-dude cast after years and history of not having all-dude games kind of is a step backward.
3) FF13 is the first game after six FF games to feature a female protagonist. “This game has your female hero character, go play THAT” kind of treats that game trilogy as a consolation prize. And this is without delving into how the sequel games were progressively made with male-gaze fanservice in mind.
4) I mean yeah, go read Shakespeare, that’s always good way to spend one’s time. Not going to argue that one.
A quick redraw/paint-over of Book 4 Korra.
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me, for centuries...